Mocoat Solutions are proud distributors of the Wellmate Pressure Tanks.
WELLMATE composite tanks have become the tank of choice in residential and commercial applications for their unmatched performance over steel. They contain no steel, so they can’t rust. They require little or no maintenance because their fiberglass-wound and epoxy-resin-sealed outer shell won’t dent, and there’s no paint to scratch or touch up. Their light weight (less than half that of steel tanks) makes them quicker and less costly to install. Plus, they are 100% lead-free, and will not introduce undesirable chemicals or elements into the water.
- Replaceable air cell assures easier field servicing.
- Greater drawdown than comparably sized steel tanks yields greater efficiency.
- Extended labor warranty option is available to homeowners.
- Won’t rust in corrosive environments, particularly important in coastal regions.
- Quicker and less costly to install, usually requiring only one person and fewer man-hours.
- Wider pressure setting differential provides greater flexibility.
Contact us now for further info/pricing on our range of Wellmate Tanks.